The TRAQ by Alegria™ warranty applies to authentic products purchased from one of our authorized retailers which are less than one year old from the date of purchase. The warranty applies only to defective materials, Q-Chips and workmanship.
The warranty does not apply to: (1) any products over one year old from the date of purchase; (2) normal wear and tear; or (3) accidental damage.
Products found to be covered under our warranty are eligible for exchange only (no refunds will be issued for defective products). To make a claim under our warranty, please follow these steps:
- Call us toll-free at (888) 325-6555, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. (PST), to obtain a Return Authorization (“RA”) Number.
- Once you obtain your RA Number, please ship the TRAQ™ product to us via your preferred shipper. Be sure to clearly write your RA Number on the box or shipping label. Please select a shipper that provides tracking information and note that you are responsible for the shipping charge. Please send your TRAQ™ product to:
TRAQ by Alegria™
Attn: Returns Department
910 South Wanamaker Avenue
Ontario, CA 91761
- Upon receipt, we will inspect the TRAQ™ product at our returns facility to determine the nature and cause of any issue(s). If the issue concerns the Q-Chip, we will test the Q-Chip at our returns facility to determine if there is any defect.
- If the issue is determined to be defective materials, Q-Chips and/or workmanship, we will process an exchange only. Please allow two to four weeks from our receipt of the product to process your exchange and ship your replacement pair.
- For more information regarding our warranty, please call us at (888) 325-6555.
 Please note that Q-Chip life is equivalent to 25,000,000 continuous steps (20,000 kilometers) or three (3) years’ battery life based on daily 8-hour usage, whichever occurs earlier.